By entering our prize draw you could win a two pear trees, an apple tree and one plum tree.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over at the time of entry, and be a resident of the mainland Britain.
- The competition is free to enter, no purchase is necessary.
- Employees, families, friends or anyone otherwise associated with Ashridge Nurseries may not enter.
- Entering the competition in the manner stated below constitutes full acceptance of these terms & conditions.
- The decision of the judges is final, and no correspondence regarding the decision will be entertained.
- Entries must also include your full name, address and telephone number.
- We are unable to accept postal entries.
- Only one entry per person, per competition. No responsibility can be accepted for lost or corrupted entries as a result of transmission. Entries must be sent directly to us, not via an agent or other third party.
- There is only one prize; two pear trees, one apple and one plum tree - the varieties to be decided by Ashridge Trees (they will be selected from our range of quality fruit trees). Delivery will be free.
- The prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date (29th February 2020).
- Entrants agree that their name, town and county may be used in publicity following notification of any prizes.
- If events transpire that are outside of the control of Ashridge Nurseries that require us to amend or suspend the competition, no liability shall fall on the promoter.
- The laws of England apply to this competition and an English court will have jurisdiction over any dispute. Greenwich Mean Time applies to all dates and times.
- The promoter of this competition is: Ashridge Trees Ltd, Grove Cross Barn, Castle Cary, BA7 7NJ.