Our Winter 2016 photo competition is now open for entries!
Enter today for a chance to win £100 in Ashridge Nurseries Gift vouchers!
Fancy bagging yourself £100 in vouchers to spend with us? Well you're in luck as we are giving away £200 in vouchers, £100 to one lucky winner each week up until Christmas!
The competition is simple. All you have to do is take a picture of your beautifully decorated Christmas tree and send it to us, we will then pick the best decorated Christmas tree of the week and they will win a gift voucher for £100! Your Xmas tree can of course be decorated in any which way or fashion, the more original and unique the better! If you haven't got your Xmas tree up and running yet then fear not, you can still enter, either buy your Christmas Tree here or alternatively send us a snap from a previous Christmas.
How to submit your photos:
All you need to do is share your photo on Facebook with the hashtag #AshridgeNurseriesPhotoComp - the Xmas tree in your picture does NOT have to be from us, although it wouldn't hurt if it was either...
Alternatively, If you don't use Facebook you can email your photo as an attachment to email@example.com, with the subject line "Winter photo competition". Please also include your name and address and contact number.
Important! Please don't send any printed photographs to us by post. We cannot accept any responsibility for them, and neither can we return them to you.
Happy snapping, and good luck!
Terms & conditions
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over at the time of entry, and be a resident of the UK or Republic of Ireland.
- The competition is free to enter, no purchase is necessary.
- Employees, families, friends or anyone otherwise associated with Ashridge Nurseries may not enter.
- Entering the competition in the manner stated below constitutes full acceptance of these terms & conditions.
- Entries should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date advertised for each competition. Emails must carry the subject line as advertised with each competition.
- Entries must also include your full name, address and telephone number.
- Your photos must be digital only, in high-resolution (at least 1024 pixels along the shortest side), and in a commonly used file format (preferably JPG, PNG, GIF or TIFF).
- The photo must be your own, must not infringe any copyrights, and you must have the permission of any people and/or subjects in the photograph before submitting it to us.
- We are unable to accept postal entries.
- You grant Ashridge Nurseries a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable licence to use your photo in promotional media (such as in an email, on a social media website, in a catalogue).
- Only one entry per person, per competition. No responsibility can be accepted for lost or corrupted entries as a result of transmission via email. Entries must be sent directly to us, not via an agent or other third party.
- The prizes are vouchers of £100 to spend with Ashridge Nurseries awarded to the best submissions. The decision of the judges is final, and no correspondence regarding the decision will be entertained.
- The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative is offered. No refund can be given on part-used vouchers. Vouchers are valid for 3 months from the closing date.
- Winners will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date.
- Entrants agree that their name, town and county may be used in publicity following notification of any prizes.
- If events transpire that are outside of the control of Ashridge Nurseries that require us to amend or suspend the competition, no liability shall fall on the promoter.
- The winners must email the original image to us at email@example.com before the prize can be claimed.
- The laws of England apply to this competition and an English court will have jurisdiction over any dispute. Greenwich Mean Time applies to all dates and times.
- The promoter of this competition is: Ashridge Trees Ltd, Grove Cross Barn, Castle Cary, BA7 7NJ.