Neudorff WeedFree Plus
- Active ingredients: pelargonic acid, maleic hydrazide
- Ready-to-use spray
- Long lasting, stops roots from growing
- Visible results for many weeds & grasses 24 hours after treatment
- No Glyphosate
Neudorff WeedFree Plus, Ready To Use Spray Bottle 750ml
Active ingredients: 31.02 g/L pelargonic acid, 4.95 g/L maleic hydrazide. Also available as a WeedFree Concentrate, which you will need a spraying device to use.
Pelargonic acid (AKA nonanoic acid) is an organic approved extract from plants in the Pelagonium family. Maleic hydrazide has been used widely since 1952 as a means of suppressing plant growth. Highly effective against all the classic wildflowers, salads and herbs that are collectively known as "weeds": Stinging nettle, Dandelion, Thistle, Chickweed, Bluegrass, Field horsetail, Plantain and Ground Elder / Goutweed.
- Long lasting effect. Stops roots from growing, thus killing the whole plant
- Visible results for weeds (e.g. goutweed) and grasses within 1 day after treatment
- No glyphosate
- Application: Ready-to-use spray
- Drench the weeds thoroughly to guarantee an optimum absorption of the active ingredients