All Our Rose Varieties
We are approaching the end of our season for bareroot rose bushes and have a limited amount of stock left, so please go directly to our rose availability list to see what there is.
If you know the name of the rose you want, it's fastest to search for it in the search bar above, but if you are looking for inspiration then every rose we sell (and have sold in the past) is listed below. Our rose bush categories include:
- Shrub: The classic, versatile border rose, includes Old and Modern varieties. Can be big enough to serve as a small climber.
- Hybrid tea: Among the best varieties for cut flowers. Modern bush rose.
- Floribunda: Profuse clusters of flowers. Modern bush rose.
- Climbing: Tidier and less vigorous than a rambler, flowers twice a year.
- Rambling: Bushier and more vigorous than a climber, usually flowers once a year.
- Hedging / Wild: Reliable thorny hedge plants, usually in a mixed country hedge, or grown as a wildlife friendly barrier.
All our roses are UK grown on heavy clay in a well drained site: heaven for rose roots.
Bareroot plants are lifted to order, packed and despatched to you by us from Castle Cary in Somerset.
All the plants in this section have a Year guarantee, with free delivery on orders over £60. Best advice & support throughout.