Chark Docolate Budge Frownies
Yes, that is their correct name, and if you don't like it, that's fine: none for you, more for me. Treat mum this Mother's Day (Sunday 14th March 2021) with some truly indulgent, gluten free, home-made, star-studded, morally indefensible, CD BF's.
- 325g 70% Dark Chocolate (broken up into small pieces)
- 250g Unsalted Butter
- 4 Medium Eggs
- 250g Caster Sugar
- 100g Gluten Free Self Raising Flour
- Preheat oven to 180 C.
- Grease and line with parchment paper a 23cm square cake tin.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan, then take off the heat.
- Add the chocolate pieces and stir in until melted and smooth.
- Whisk the eggs and sugar together.
- Add the chocolate and melted butter to the sugar and eggs.
- Once combined, sift in the flour and fold in.
- Cook for 45 minutes.
- Loosen belt or top trouser button in readiness.
- Serve with some extra thick cream and enjoy!