Joie de Vivre Roses
Rosa Joie de Vivre Floribunda Rose
Description of Joie de Vivre Roses:
Joie de Vivre was voted Rose of the Year 2011. This little floribunda rose has superb repeat flowering powers - deadhead the old blooms promptly and it will keep pushing them out from June until the frosts.
The scent is light but noticeable and the petals fade from a pale pink centre to white edges.
See our full range of Floribunda roses to buy online.
Characteristics of Joie de Vivre Bushes:
- Bud colour: Green / Yellow
- Colour: Soft pink centre, near white edges.
- Flower Shape: Full double.
- Fragrance: 3-Strong.
- Flower Period: Repeat. Late June until the frosts.
- Leaves: Glossy green.
- Height & Spread: 60cms x 50 cms / 2ft x 1.5ft
- Growth habit & Spacing: Suitable for hedges and containers. 50cm spacing.
- Disease notes: Very Hardy.
Read about Growing Roses here.
History and Parentage of Joie de Vivre Roses:
It won Rose of the Year in 2011 and a Silver Medal at the Le Roeulx rose trials in 2006.
Bred by Kordes Rose Nursery in Germany, 2010.