Schoolgirl Climbing Roses
- Colour: Apricot with pink edges.
- Shape: Big, high centre, full.
- Scent: Good.
- Flower Period: Repeat.
- Height: 3m
Rosa Schoolgirl - Climbing Roses
Description of Schoolgirl Roses:
A good sized climbing rose with big frilly flowers, Schoolgirl's petals are buttery apricot and often blushed pink. The scent is strong.
- Bud colour: Red-orange.
- Colour: Deep apricot, often with pinkish edges.
- Flower Shape: Large, high centred.
- Fragrance: 3-Strong
- Flower Period: Continuous.
- Leaves: Deep green, a bit small and sparse.
- Height: 3 metres.
Read about Growing Roses here.
History and Parentage:
Bred from Coral Dawn and Belle Blonde by Mr Samuel Darragh McGredy in 1964.