Neudorff Rose Feed Concentrate
- 1 Litre
- Organic liquid compound fertiliser NPK 3-1-5
- Made from natural by-products of sugar beet production
- Contains vitamins, enzymes and minerals
- Enhances plant growth & flower development
- For big, beautiful and fragrant roses
- Can also be used for seramis cultures
- Not suitable for hydro cultures
- Makes up to 200 Litres of feed
Neudorff Organic Rose Feed Concentrate
This organic liquid compound fertiliser (NPK 3-1-5) is made from sugar beet vinasse, a by-product of sugar beet fermentation (no animal products). As well as the key nutrients, it contains all sorts of vitamins, enzymes and other goodies that roses love. It can be used for seramis cultures, but not hydro cultures.
For tomato food, we have a similar product here.
Instructions are on the peel back label on the bottle: it makes up to 200 L of feed, and to make life easy, we find that a cap full in a normal watering can is sufficient. Use the mix within 24 hours.