Neudorff WeedFree Plus Concentrate
- Active ingredients: pelargonic acid, maleic hydrazide
- Mix 85 ml of concentrate with 500 ml water per 5 m²
- 1 Litre covers up to 60 m²
- Long lasting, stops roots from growing
- Visible results for many weeds & grasses 24 hours after treatment
- No Glyphosate
Neudorff WeedFree Plus Concentrate 1020ml
Active ingredients: 186.7 g/L pelargonic acid, 30 g/L maleic hydrazide. Also available as a ready to use WeedFree spray.
Pelargonic acid (AKA nonanoic acid) is an organic approved extract from plants in the Pelagonium family. Maleic hydrazide has been used widely since 1952 as a means of suppressing plant growth. Highly effective against all the classic wildflowers, salads, teas, herbs and bee fodder plants that are collectively known as "weeds": Stinging nettle, Dandelion, Thistle, Chickweed, Bluegrass, Field horsetail, Plantain and Ground Elder / Goutweed.
- Visible results for weeds (e.g. goutweed) and grasses within 1 day after treatment
- Application: Mix 85 ml product with 500 ml water for 5 m²
- 1 L of concentrate is sufficient for up to 60 m² (individual plant treatments)
- Drench the weeds thoroughly to guarantee an optimum absorption of the active ingredients
- No glyphosate