Flower Bulb Planters by Wilkinson Sword
- Made by Wilkinson Sword
- Plant bulbs quickly & easily.
- Long planter: Made from powder coated heavy-duty steel.
- Reduces bending down, makes light work of mass planting / unbroken soil.
- Hand planter: Made from chrome plated steel.
- Ideal for small projects / well tilled beds with soft soil.
Bulb Planting Tool with Heavy Duty Long Handle
Plant your bulbs quickly and easily with the minimum of bending down.
Browse all of our garden tools.
Push the bulb planter into the ground and twist it 2 to 4 times, depending on your soil conditions. Remove it, pop your bulb into the hole, push down into the next location and a plug of soil will come out which is then used to fill the first hole, and step on it to firm it down.
- Plant bulbs quickly & easily without bending over
- Made from powder coated heavy duty steel
- Small planter made from chrome plated steel
While it is not strictly necessary for most garden topsoils, ejection will be easier and your bulbs will be happier if the soil is dug over beforehand, especially if there are a lot of weeds.