Sweet Parfum de Provence Hybrid Tea Roses
- Colour: Bold pink.
- Shape: Large, full-double, frilly centre.
- Scent: Good.
- Flower Period: Repeating.
- Height: 1.5 metres
- RHS Award of Garden Merit
Rosa Sweet Parfum de Provence - Hybrid Tea Roses
Description of Sweet Parfum de Provence Roses:
A solid pink rose with great scent and a nice long flowering season. We love it. The slightly dark green leaves are quite thick and glossy; very presentable on cut roses and disease resistant on the bush.
Characteristics of Sweet Parfum de Provence Bushes:
- Colour: Radiant Pink.
- Flower Shape: Large, full double, intricately packed centre.
- Fragrance: 4-Powerful
- Flower Period: May-October
- Leaves: Large, glossy, dimpled.
- Height & Spread: 1.5 x 0.8 metres.
Read about Growing Roses here.
History and Parentage of Sweet Parfum de Provence Roses:
Bred by the French nursery Meilland and introduced to Britain in 2008. It has won the Best Rose Award at the Parisian Grand Prix de la Rose and it also won a Gold Standard Award 2009.