Crimson Showers Rambling Roses
- Colour: Plum red.
- Shape: Small, open centre.
- Scent: Slight.
- Flower Period: Once in summer.
- Height: 4m
Rosa 'Crimson Showers' - Rambling Roses
Description of Crimson Showers Roses:
These deep pink-red, open flowers have an eye catching swirl of white around the yellow pollen in the centre. The blooms hang in bunches and only have a faint scent.
This is a great rose for poor soils and North facing locations or shady. It has the arching habit of a rambling rose and is also a good ground cover plant if grown without support.
Characteristics of Crimson Showers Bushes:
- Colour: Plum-red.
- Flower Shape: Small, open, button shaped.
- Fragrance: 1-Faint.
- Flower Period: Once in summer. Prune afterwards to improve next year's
- Leaves: Glossy, light green.
- Height: 4 metres.
Read about Growing Roses here.
History and Parentage of Crimson Showers Roses:
Bred in the UK in 1951 from a seed of Excelsa.