Pauls Himalayan Musk Rambling Roses
- Colour: Pink, fading to white.
- Shape: Small, double, open centre.
- Scent: Good.
- Flower Period: Once in Summer.
- Height: 6m
- RHS Award of Garden Merit
Rosa Pauls Himalayan Musk - Rambling Roses
Description of Pauls Himalayan Musk Roses:
Paul's Musk isn't Himalayan at all, it's an English rose from the 1800's. Its clusters of delicate, fully open flowers are a beautiful baby pink as they open, fading as they mature. Their scent is fairly strong.
This is a big, tough rambling rose that will tolerate quite bad locations.
Characteristics of Pauls Himalayan Musk Bushes:
- Bud colour: Pink.
- Colour: Pale pink, fading to white. Yellow centre.
- Flower Shape: Double, open centre.
- Fragrance: 3-Strong.
- Flower Period: Once in summer.
- Leaves: Light green, naturally droopy.
- Height: 6 metres.
Read about Growing Roses here.