Delivery of Big Trees Explained
Buying Big Trees: Winter Delivery Seasons Explained
- You can place your order for large sizes of tree now and we will deliver them barerooted in the winter season.
- The winter season is usually November - March, depending on the weather.
- We don't sell big trees in pots during summer.
Barerooted Large Trees are:
- Easy to deliver, carry around and plant.
- The best value for money.
- Guaranteed for their first summer.
- Most likely to establish successfully after you've planted them.
- By reserving your big trees early, you will make sure that you get the trees you want before they sell out.
- You can also choose your winter delivery date before a queue builds up.
Rootballed Trees: Certain trees need to be transported with a protective ball of earth around their roots. These "rootballed" trees are also delivered in winter, but with a longer delivery season: each plant's page will tell you exactly.