Red Finesse Rose Bushes
- Colour: Bright Red-Pink.
- Shape: Medium, semi-double.
- Scent: Mild.
- Flower Period: Repeating.
- Height: 0.6m
- RHS Award of Garden Merit
Rosa Red Finesse Floribunda Rose
Description of Red Finesse Roses:
Red Finesse is the ideal red rose if you want something simple, pretty and totally reliable. This is a very heavy flowering little floribunda, with fairly small, open centred flowers that pop open in tight clusters. The scent isn't that strong, but it has a vibrant, tingly aroma that makes it a bit special.
Red Finesse is very disease resistant and all you need to do is deadhead it often during the summer. It also holds up very well in the rain - even in 2012....
See the full variety of Floribunda roses.
Characteristics of Red Finesse Bushes:
- Colour: Vibrant pink-red.
- Flower Shape: Small, semi-double, open centre.
- Fragrance: 2-Light.
- Flower Period: Excellent - spring till winter frosts.
- Leaves: Dark green, glossy, healthy.
- Height: 60 cms
Read about Growing Roses here.
History and Parentage of Red Finesse Roses:
A German rose introduced to Britain in 2001, Red Finesse has won a fistful of awards, including the Gold Standard Award. In America, it is sold under its original name, Rotilia.