This lovely raspberry smoothie recipe is so refreshing on a hot summer's day.
And on any other day, for that matter. Raspberry picking starts from the end of June until October, assuming you have a range of early, mid and late season varieties.
- 350g fresh raspberries, plus extra to serve
- 220g natural yoghurt
- 250ml milk, chilled
- Sprig of mint
- Assorted fresh berries, to serve
- Combine the raspberries, yoghurt and milk in a food processor, blender, or mortar.
- Process or pound until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and top with extra raspberries and a sprig of mint.
- Sit under the shade of your favourite tree, wearing a straw hat and as much else as you care to, pop Clair de Lune on the gramophone, and take a sip.
- Good, isn't it?