Planting Video - Ornamental Trees
How to Plant a Tree Video
This video shows you how to plant ornamental trees when they delivered in larger sizes, called standards.
All standards are delivered bareroot in winter (Nov-March).
You can read more about and buy most of the items you need here:
- Big Trees - Ornamental trees in standard sizes.
- Bamboo Canes.
- Tree Stakes for supporting the tree.
- Tree ties for connecting the tree to the stake.
- Tree Guards.
- Bonemeal fertiliser.
- Mycorrhizae friendly fungi that work with your tree's roots.
- Bio-degradable mulch mat to stop weeds growing next to your tree & help trap water in the soil.
- Plastic pegs for keeping the mulch mat in place - metal camping pegs will do just fine.
- Round-up Weedkiller is glyphosate based and effective against tough weeds.