Madame Pierre Oger Rose Bushes
- Colour: Pale pink & white.
- Shape: Cupped, double.
- Scent: Sweet.
- Flower Period: Repeating.
- Height: 1.2 metres
Madame Pierre Oger Shrub Roses
Description of Madame Pierre Oger Roses:
Mme Pierre Oger is an old French rose variety with delicate pink flowers that fade to white at the tips of the petals. They have a good, sweet scent, similar to a water lily. They aren't very vigorous plants and will grow well in a pot. This variety is susceptible to black spot, so we don't recommend it for the organic gardener.
Characteristics of Madame Pierre Oger Bushes:
- Bud colour: Red.
- Colour: Pale, translucent pink.
- Flower Shape: Double, cupped.
- Fragrance: 3-Strong.
- Flower Period: Repeating through the summer.
- Leaves: Mid-green, slightly glossy.
- Height & Spread: 1.2 metres by 1.2 metres
Read about Growing Roses here.
History and Parentage of Madame Pierre Oger Roses:
This French bourbon rose is a sport of "La Reine Victoria" that appeared in 1878.