Little Rambler Climbing Roses
- Colour: White with pink tinge.
- Shape: Small, double, open
- Scent: Strong.
- Flower Period: Spring-Autumn.
- Height: 2.5m
- RHS Award of Garden Merit
Rosa Little Rambler - Climbing Roses
Description of Little Rambler Roses:
The simple flowers on this climber are mostly white with a faint pink wash and a full fragrance. They are shaped like open saucers, exposing their sweet smelling yellow centres. This rose is an ideal size for a fence.
Characteristics of Little Rambler Bushes:
- Bud colour: Pink
- Colour: Near white, newly opened blooms are pink.
- Flower Shape: Open centred, double, a bit frilly.
- Fragrance: 3-Strong.
- Flower Period: From late spring to autumn.
- Leaves: Small and dark.
- Height: 2.5 metres.
Read about Growing Roses here.
History and Parentage of Little Rambler Roses:
Introduced in 1994.Bred from Ccile Brunner, Baby Faurax and Laura Ashley