Premium Non Drop Christmas Trees
Freshly-cut, premium grade, non-drop Christmas trees.
Unfortunately, we will not be selling Cut Christmas Trees this year
You can grow your own, take a look at our Nordmann Fir saplings
Our beautiful, non-drop Nordmann fir Christmas trees are the highest quality available. Their classically symmetrical shape and the fact they hold their needles indoors for 4-6 weeks* make them ideal for maximum wow factor and minimum fuss. They’re fantastic value too! Our Nordmanns have strong, layered, well-spaced branches and attractive, shiny, dark green needles with silvery undersides – they’re perfect for decorating with the added bonus that the needles are soft and blunt, making them super-friendly for all ages wielding baubles, lights and beloved Christmas ornaments.
Do order early – your tree will look great for weeks with a little simple care (see below) and remember that Nordmanns can be quite wide – a 6ft tree needs a 5ft space to show it off to its full glory!
150/175 = 5ft - 6ft
175/200 = 6ft - 6.5ft
200/240 = 6.5ft - 8ft
240/270 = 8ft - 9ft
Top Tips to Keep Your Tree Looking Good into the New Year
- Un-net your tree as soon as it arrives – this will improve air circulation and prevent the tree from overheating in the middle.
- Stand it in a bucket of water and keep it outside until you’re ready to bring it in.
- Just before you do bring it inside, cut a little off the trunk to help the tree take up water. Place it in a good quality water stand no more than 30 minutes later (or the trunk will seal itself).
- A 6ft tree can drink up to 2 pints of water a day, so top up daily. Keeping your tree well-watered and cool will keep it healthy and happy.
- Position away from direct sources of heat such as radiators and open fires.
- When you remove the tree from your house, wrap it in a large dustbin liner, polythene sheet or even a rug – this will make a vast difference to the number of needles left on the floor!
Enjoy your tree and Happy Christmas from us all.
Christmas Tree Small Print
These are cut trees and have no root system (we do sell sapling Nordmann Firs, but as they are only 20cm tall you'll need a few of years before they'll be fit for Christmas duty!)
We deliver Christmas trees as separate deliveries due to their bulk and weight. Normal courier surcharges will apply (see our terms and conditions). Any additional items on your order will be processed as a separate order and will be subject to our normal delivery terms and conditions.