Perennial Blush Climbing Roses
- Colour: Pale pink, fading to white, yellow centre.
- Shape: Small, simple, open centre.
- Scent: Light.
- Flower Period: Repeating.
- Height: 2.5m
- RHS Award of Garden Merit
Rosa Perennial Blush - Climbing Roses
Description of Perennial Blush Roses:
This medium-sized climbing rose has delicate, open centred flowers with two rows of petals. The bright yellow pollen is on display in the centre and the petals are mostly white, though they open from pink buds and keep a bit of their colour at first. Though each flower is quite small, they burst together in bunches and the smell is sweet.
- Bud colour: Salmon Pink
- Colour: Pink fading to white.
- Flower Shape: Small, open centre.
- Fragrance: 2-Light.
- Flower Period: Repeating flushes.
- Leaves: Mid-green.
- Height: 2.5 metres.
Read about Growing Roses here.
History and Parentage of Perennial Blush Roses:
This rose was bred around 2007 by Bernard F. Mehring from the parent roses Phyllis Bide, Rosa iliensis and Wee Barbie.